Monday, May 10, 2010
Intro
I'm Steve Crabb, a 28 year old man living and working in IT in the Columbia, SC area. I have always been a very active person. Seems like every weekend I am getting into some kind of adventure. Usually these adventures involve kayaking. Others include long bike rides and hiking trips. Every monday at work, I usually have quite a few people stop by and ask what I did the previous weekend knowing it had to be some type of crazy adventure. Maybe it's age but its getting harder and harder for me to remember some of my trips I've taken in years past. So I'm starting this blog as a way of remembering past trips. I will be posting new trips and also what I remember of previous trips. So please no comments about how terrible of a writer I am. I am writing this first and foremost for me and my records. If anyone else out there happens to enjoy it. Thats fine too :)
Labels:
Introduction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment